From Monday, 2. November 2015 - 08:00
To Saturday, 7. November 2015 - 22:00
Hits : 8673
This interactive seminar gives practitioners and students an opportunity to delve into programme design related to participatory and inclusive approaches to planning and delivery, focusing on skills and techniques that are directly useable with socially disadvantaged or post-disaster/post conflict situations.
It also offers an opportunity for participants to meet and learn alongside people from around the world, and from a wide range of backgrounds. The seminar offers learning opportunities in a rich variety of subjects, including:
- Psychological aspects of trauma and trauma relief
- The use of sport, physical activity and play in community building and disaster relief
- Development of adapted and inclusive physical activity programmes
- Gender issues and gender equality
- Child protection
- Monitoring and evaluation.
Date: 2-7 November 2015
Location: HausRheinsberg, 45 minutes from Berlin, Germany